Friday, June 29, 2012

Almost There

This marks the Completion of the French 7th Infantry Division. It is comprised of the 11th, 82nd, and 12th Light Regiments as well as the 4th of the Line. The 7th Division is set up in mix order with skirmishers out in front. This leaves me with only four regiments and three light batteries of artillery to go until the French II Corps is done.


Up next is the 9th Division. I am going to paint this one to be in line with skirmishers.



On the terrain front, I have also made a few more advancements thanks largely due to the ideas of Lee over at "A Napoleonic therapy project 2012". Through his own project I decided that I liked the idea of having difficult terrain tiles and I have begun making some of them using my own methods. These will be added to the terrain ideas I already have in place. In conjunction with these tiles, I have also decided how I am going to handle trees when I finally get some.

In other news. I have started painting my Lion proxy and he should be done some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment