Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Under 28mm Eagles Update pt1

Here are a few quick shots of what the updated 28mm Napoleonics will look like when I am finished. I had to finish this lot before I could continue with the Imperial Romans as they were taking up space on my desk.
First some old photos for comparison.

This base has been redone.
This base has been redone.
I have only updated two of the large bases so far I still have one large base and two smaller bases to update for this command set.

Now for the improved and updated miniatures.

Sorry for the blur. I did not see it until now.






So what has been changed? I have reconfigured how I flock my bases, I have added highlights to the figures and then added a wash to give some tone and shadowing, I have updated the miniatures skin color, and I have added eyebrows to my figures. Yes I left those off. It really makes a difference when you add eyebrows to your figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment