Monday, November 7, 2011

Where to begin?

Before I really get going on this blog I just wanted to take the time to warn people of a few things. 1) I am new to the blogging world so I am kinda figuring this out as I go along. 2) I have what I like to term PHADD (Painting Hyper Attention Deficit Disorder) for I currently dabble in about six different painting projects and am currently caving into begin another so what you will see on this blog will be a mixture of those projects. 3) You will not see any wargaming on this blog for the time being, for the reason that I am currently attending a four year college working on my degree, and what free time I do have goes into just trying to paint the mountain(no joke either, wait for pictures) of miniatures I have. 4) And finally I am going to reserve the right to do as I please but there are a few things I will promise.

1) This site will be dedicated entirely to my miniature projects. As well as any resources involved in finishing those projects.
2) I will do reviews on the products that I buy as I usually think about that kind of stuff as I am working at my hobby. However  I wish to remind you all that what I say comes from my preferences in miniatures and supplies for this hobby.
3) I may also mention a good book to read once and a while. These usually follow along the lines of one of the projects I am working on.

And finally a teaser of things to come.

I intend first to catch you all up with me. Starting with a detailed over view of my projects; where they began, where they currently are and where they are going. (Ps. these will probably be brief over views with pictures showing what I have managed to do so far and details on where I am heading.)
Here is a list for your amusement of my projects.

1) 28mm Napoleonic
2) 6mm Naploeonic
3) 28mm Roman Legion (semi-stalled but still there)
4) 28mm Warhammer 40,000
5) The Emperor and His Loyal Sons
6) Mobile Suit Gundam Models

And last but not least the one I am current planning to start is what I would like to dub "Totally Epic Warhammer 40,000".

Where I go from there once I have achieved the above plan is anybodies guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment