Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Legion Command

As promised more Romans. These four figures make up an infantry command stand for one of the Legions I am working on. They represent the central command of the Legion and are based around the Legion symbol, the Eagle.



I have decided to start with the 10th Legion. The base color for this legion will be Red. And I plan on changing the color scheme each of the legions that I make. Once again the base is temporary as I have not made an order for new bases from Likto as of yet. I am still waiting for Warlord Games to ship the last order I made. So bases will not be ordered until later this month.

The observant watcher will note that I have once again changed how I paint flesh. I like the new look. It is not as fleshy pink as the Romans I painted previous to these figures, which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment